This post provides detailed information about life-changing testing you can order to get a complete picture of your energetic health.
Click HERE to order a Full Scan. Use code kandi at checkout for $20 off!
Click HERE to see a sample report.
Have you ever gone to the doctor when you’re not feeling well only to be told, “you’re fine.” Maybe they even run some standard tests and tell you everything looks “normal.” But you don’t feel fine or normal, and you know something is off.
So where do you turn?
Or maybe you end up with a diagnosis and get labeled with a disease. Then, you get put on medications that mask symptoms but don’t address the root cause of what’s creating your health issues in the first place.
How can you heal if the root cause is never addressed or even identified?
Let’s start by looking at the word “disease.” When you break it down, it simply means there’s a lack of ease (dis-ease) in the body.
I prefer to use the word “imbalance” instead of disease in my holistic health practice, because that’s what actually causes a lack of ease in the body. At a high level, imbalances are caused by stress that originates from:
- Deficiencies (being low in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, fatty acids and/or hormones).
- Toxicities (the presence of harmful chemicals, heavy metals, molds, parasites, viruses, bacterial overgrowth and/or chronic negative thoughts & emotions).
- A combination of deficiencies and toxicities.
Once you identify the root cause of the imbalances that are causing stress in your body, you can create a plan for actual healing and long-term wellness. It’s always best to test, not guess!
UNDERSTANDING BIOLOGICAL INDIVIDUALITY & WHOLE HEALTH
Your biology is unique and individual to YOU. That’s why one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to nutrition, skincare, exercise, supplementation, learning style…and ESPECIALLY not when it comes to healing. In order to get and keep your body in balance, it’s imperative to uncover any specific deficiencies or toxicities you’re dealing with.
One of the issues with standard medical care is they perform standard tests that don’t dig into biological individuality or all the potential imbalances that result from deficiencies and toxicities in the body. That’s why many people go to their doctor when they’re not feeling well, get a general exam or some standard tests and end up getting sent home with no answers…or being told “everything’s normal” when they don’t feel well or normal at all.
It’s also imperative to understand that everything in our bodies is connected. We must look at our bodies as a whole system and not individual parts and pieces. For example, the majority of our immune and nervous systems live in our guts. So when your gut is damaged or out of balance, it affects multiple facets of your health…not just your digestive system.
Your oral health (mouth) is another good example. If you have harmful bacteria and plaque in your mouth, it’s going to get into your bloodstream and affect your whole health…not just your teeth and gums.
I don’t believe other people should get to decide what we’re allowed to know about our own bodies, just because they have a couple letters after their name. We have the right to be empowered by knowing what’s going on inside our own bodies, so we can take control of our health and well-being.
You deserve to get the information you need to be healthy, empowered and thriving!
ENTER BIOENERGETIC TESTING!
Every cell in your body has energy that is measurable. Bioenergetic testing uses technology to read the energy from samples of your hair and saliva to identify any stresses / imbalances going on in your body.
This type of testing provides a complete picture of imbalances and stresses, and how all the systems in your body are connected. It uncovers the specific, individual details that are unique to you. This is imperative information for creating a roadmap to healing, since all the systems in your body affect one another and don’t function in isolation.
There is a phenomenal company I am partnered with called Balanced Health that provides top-notch bioenergetic testing. They offer a life-changing service called a Full Scan, which I highly recommend for anyone who isn’t feeling their best…or anyone who simply wants to know what’s going on inside their body. This test has been a game changer for my clients, my loved ones and for me personally! (Enter code kandi at checkout to get $20 off!)
You don’t need a referral or permission from a doctor to get this test. And there is no minimum age requirement for the person being tested, so parents can also have their children (even babies) tested. You order the scan all on your own through Balanced Health’s website, and then submit your own hair and saliva samples once you receive your testing kit (details below).
This testing is in no way meant to replace traditional testing that uses blood, stool or urine samples. It’s simply a different type of testing that provides a more holistic picture of what’s going on inside your body based off the energetic output from your samples.
Click HERE to see a sample report for a Full Scan.
Click HERE to order a Full Scan and use code kandi at checkout to get $20 off.
DETAILS OF A FULL SCAN FROM BALANCED HEALTH
Once you order the scan and use code kandi at checkout for $20 off, you will receive a testing kit with detailed instructions. It will contain a small baggie for your hair sample, and a cotton swab with a tube to scrape the inside of your cheek and collect saliva. If you don’t have enough hair for a sample, you can submit multiple nail clippings from your finger and toe nails.
Then, you’ll set up an online account and return your samples to Balanced Health in a postage-paid mailer. Once your scan is complete, you’ll receive an email alerting you that your detailed report is ready through your secure online account.
The best results are seen by doing a set of 3 Full Scans and 3 balancing regimens, with 6 weeks between scans. If you purchase 3 Full Scans at once, you’ll get a $20 discount per scan + $20 off your total with code kandi at checkout.
The report for your Full Scans will contain 6 sections:
- ENERGETIC SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
- ENERGETIC SENSITIVITIES (FOOD & ENVIRONMENTAL)
- ENERGETIC NUTRITIONAL IMBALANCES
- ENERGETIC TOXINS
- ENERGETIC HORMONAL IMBALANCES
- ENERGETIC BALANCING REMEDIES
Below is a detailed description of the information you’ll receive in each section of your report.
SECTION 1: ENERGETIC SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
There are 14 systems that represent the core of your energetic health dial. The goal is to have each system performing at 100%. Your report will show the percentage at which each of your 14 systems is performing based off the energy from your samples.
Each system can be impacted energetically by nutritional imbalances, exposure to toxins and emotional or physical stress. These impacts will be detailed as the report continues (click HERE to see a sample report).
Here are the 14 systems that are tested with a Full Scan (use code kandi for $20 off at checkout):
- BLOOD: The fluid that carries oxygen and nutrients to cells, and carries metabolic waste away from cells.
- CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM: The main components of the cardiovascular system are the heart, blood and blood vessels. This system transports oxygen, nutrients, hormones, and cellular waste throughout the body.
- DIGESTIVE SYSTEM: This system is made up of the oral cavity (mouth), pharynx, esophagus, stomach, small intestines and large intestines. There are also a few organs that food does not actually pass through, but they contribute to the digestive process – the teeth, tongue, salivary glands, liver, gallbladder and pancreas. The purpose of this system is to provide energy and nutrients to the body and excrete waste.
- ENDOCRINE SYSTEM: This system is made up of glands that secrete hormones. Hormones are released into the bloodstream where they travel to tissue and generate a response. Hormones regulate metabolism, development, function, sleep and mood. The glands that make up the endocrine system include the pineal, thyroid, adrenals, pituitary, parathyroid, pancreas, ovaries and testes. These glands produce hormones such as cortisol, DHEA, estrogen, insulin, progesterone, testosterone and adrenalin.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM: This system is what fights infectious organisms and invaders. It is made up of cells, tissues and organs that work together to protect the body. The four main components that make up the immune system include the spleen, thymus, bone marrow and lymph nodes.
- INTEGUMENTARY SYSTEM: This system is made up of skin, hair and nails. It protects the body from damage, such as loss of water or external harm. It also protects deeper tissue, excretes wastes, cushions, regulates temperature and senses pain or pressure.
- LIVER / GALLBLADDER: The liver is an essential organ used for detoxification, protein synthesis, production of bile and hormones, storing glycogen, regulating biochemical reactions and emulsifying fats. The gallbladder is a small organ that sits beneath the liver where bile is stored before it is released into the small intestine.
- LYMPHATIC SYSTEM: This system is used to remove toxins from the body and fight infection. It is made up of lymph nodes, lymph ducts and lymph vessels that make and move lymph from tissues to the bloodstream. Lymph is a fluid made out of white blood cells that attack invaders in the body. It also contains proteins and fats. Lymph nodes produce immune cells that help to fight infection and filter lymph fluid. This system also includes the tonsils, adenoids, spleen and thymus.
- METABOLISM: Metabolism breaks down nutrients to produce energy. It is essential for the upkeep and repair of bodily tissues.
- MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM: This system provides form, support, stability, protection to vital organs and movement to the body. It is made up of bones, muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, joints and connective tissues.
- NERVOUS SYSTEM: This system transmits signals between different parts of the body. These signals can be both voluntary and involuntary. The nervous system is made up of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
- PANCREAS: The pancreas is a glandular organ that affects both the endocrine and digestive systems. It produces important hormones such as insulin and glucagon, and secretes pancreatic juice containing digestive enzymes that assist with the absorption of nutrients and digestion in the small intestine. These enzymes help to further break down the food we eat.
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM: The respiratory system is made up of airways, lungs and the respiratory muscles. The core function of this system is to supply blood with oxygen to all parts of the body.
- UROGENITAL SYSTEM: This system is a combination of the reproductive system and the urinary system. The reproductive system is used for procreation, and the urinary system is responsible for the formation and elimination of urine. These systems have common ducts that are used for excretion at different times.
- URINARY SYSTEM: This system is composed of two kidneys, one bladder and one urethra. The kidneys are the main organs of the urogenital system and used to filter out harmful substances and waste products from the body in the form of urine. Kidneys help maintain a balance of water and salt in the body, while also producing the hormones that promote red blood cell production.
- REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM: The female reproductive system includes ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina and clitoris. The male reproductive system consists of testes, seminal vesicles, seminal ducts, prostate and penis.
At the end of this section on your report, you’ll see a list of the most stressed points in your body. This will deepen the understanding of what’s driving any system stress you’re experiencing.
***Use code kandi to get $20 off your scan!***
SECTION 2: ENERGETIC SENSITIVITIES (FOOD & ENVIRONMENTAL)
It is important to identify anything that’s triggering stress/irritation in your body. This section shows any food and environmental sensitivities that resonate with your samples, which could be causing stress.
With time as your body balances, some sensitivities can and will change. It’s best to avoid the sensitivities listed on your report for at least 30 days or until you retest.
Below is a detailed list of the items your samples are tested against for energetic sensitivities:
ADDITIVES: BHA, BHT, Blue Food Dye, Carrageenan, MSG, Red Food Dye, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Metibisulfite, Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Yellow Food Dye
BEVERAGES: Alcohol, Beer, Brandy, Coffee, Cola, Diet Cola, Kombucha, Red Wine, Root Beer, Rum, Scotch, Tea, Vodka, Whiskey, White Wine
DAIRY (FOOD MADE WITH COW’S MILK): Butter, Cheese Mix, Cow Milk, Cow Whey, Cow Yogurt, Cream, Kefir, Lactose
DAIRY MILK ALTERNATIVE: Almond Milk, Coconut Milk, Goat Milk, Rice Milk, Sheep Milk, Soy Milk
ENVIRONMENTAL: Acrylic, Ammonia, Animal Hair & Feathers, Ants, Bees, Bleach, Cacti, Succulents, Carpet Mix, Cat Hair & Epithelium, Chlorine, Cigarette Mix, Cleaning Supplies, Cotton, Deodorant Spray, Detergent, Dog Hair & Epithelium, Dust, EMF, Fabric Mix, Feathers, Fireplace Smoke, Flower Blossoms, Fossil Fuels, Grasses, Hair Spray, Horse Fly, Horse Hair & Epithelium, Household Chemicals, Ink, Insects, Lawn Chemicals, Leather, Mohair, Mold, Mosquitos, Nylon, Paint, Perfume Mix, Plants, Plastic Mix, Pollen, Polyester, Pool & Spa Mix, Potpourri, Rayon, Rubber, Shrubs, Silk, Smoke, Snakes, Spiders, Ticks, Tobacco, Trees, Varnish, Weeds, Wood Ash, Wood Smoke
FISH: Bass, Catfish, Cod, Crappie, Flounder, Grouper, Haddock, Halibut, Herring, Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, Perch, Pike, Salmon, Sardines, Scallop, Snapper, Sturgeon, Swordfish, Trout, Tuna, Whitefish
FRUIT: Apple, Apricot, Banana, Black Raspberry, Blueberry, Cantaloupe, Cherry, Citrus, Coconut, Cranberries, Date, Fig, Grapefruit, Grapes, Guava, Honeydew, Kiwi, Lemon, Mango, Nectarine, Orange, Papaya, Passion Fruit, Peach, Pear, Persimmon, Pineapple, Plum, Prune, Raisin, Raspberry, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Tangerine, Watermelon
GRAINS: Amaranth, Barley, Basmati Rice, Brown Rice, Buckwheat, Corn, Gluten, Jasmine Rice, Millet, Oat, Popcorn, Quinoa, Rye, Sorghum, Spelt, Teff, Wheat Bran, Wheat flour, White Flour, White Rice, Wild Rice
INGREDIENTS, OILS & CONDIMENTS: Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda, Canola Oil, Chocolate, Cocoa, Coconut Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Corn Oil, Corn Starch, Dijon Mustard, Dill, Flax Seed Oil, Garlic, Gelatin, Grape Seed Oil, Ketchup, Margarine, Mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, Mustard, Olive Oil, Peanut Butter, Peanut Oil, Safflower Oil, Salt, Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca, Vanilla, Vinegar, Yeast Mix
LEGUMES: Alfalfa, Azuki Bean, Bean/Pea Mix, Black Bean, Black Eyed Pea, Garbanzo Bean, Kidney Bean, Lentil, Lima Bean, Mung Bean, Navy Bean, Peas, Pinto Bean, Soy Bean, Tofu
MEAT: Bacon, Beef, Chicken, Cornish Hen, Duck, Eggs, Goat, Goose, Ham-Pork, Lamb, Pheasant, Pork, Quail, Rabbit, Turkey, Veal, Venison
NUTS & SEEDS: Almond, Brazil Nut, Cashew, Chia Seed, Coconut, Fennel Seed, Flax Seed, Hazelnut, Macadamia Nut, Peanut, Pecan, Pine Nut, Pistachio, Poppy Seed, Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed, Walnut
SHELLFISH: Abalone, Calamari, Clams, Conch, Crab, Crayfish, Escargot, Lobster, Mussel, Octopus, Oyster, Prawns, Shellfish, Shrimp, Squid
SPICES: Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder, Chives, Cinnamon, Curry, Dill, Lemon Pepper, Oregano, Paprika, Rosemary, Saffron, Savory, Tarragon, Thyme, Turmeric
SWEETENERS/SUGARS: Aspartame, Brown Sugar, Butterscotch, Cane Sugar, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Fructose, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Honey, Maple Syrup, Molasses, Nutrasweet, Rice Syrup, Sorbitol, Stevia, White Sugar, Xylitol
VEGETABLES: Artichoke, Asparagus, Avocado, Bean Sprouts, Beets, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Collard Greens, Cucumber, Dill Pickles, Eggplant, Garlic, Green Beans, Green Pepper, Jicama, Kale, Lettuce, Mushroom, Olives, Onion, Peas, Pickles, Pumpkin, Radish, Red Pepper, Red Potato, Shallot, Spinach, Sweet, Pickles, Sweet Potato, Swiss Chard, Tomato, Turnip, Watercress, White Potato, Winter Squash, Yellow Squash, Zucchini
***Use code kandi to get $20 off your scan!***
SECTION 3: ENERGETIC NURTITIONAL IMBALANCES
It is critical to identify nutritional deficiencies, since they can create stress within certain organs and functions of the body. Your samples will be scanned for 5 different nutritional categories to see if you are low in any of them:
- Fatty Acids
- Amino Acids
- Enzymes (examples: lipase breaks down fats, amylase breaks down carbohydrates, protease breaks down proteins, lactase breaks down dairy)
For any nutrients that are identified as low, you will receive a list of foods that are high in that nutrient. If you are already consuming a lot of these foods, this indicates your body is not absorbing those nutrients, or resonating toxins are stealing those nutrients, or certain stressors in the body are burning through that specific nutrient.
For example, someone with a stressed nervous system tends to burn through B vitamins very quickly.
***Use code kandi to get $20 off your scan!***
SECTION 4: ENERGETIC TOXINS
Your samples will be scanned against 6 categories of toxins:
You will receive a description of any toxins that come up energetically from your samples, but your report will not contain the specific name. This is done intentionally for 2 reasons:
First, you likely won’t know what the scientific name means. Second, you will likely research it on the internet and may stumble on inaccurate and/or alarming information that could do more harm than good.
You can contact Balance Health directly to get the specific names of any toxins on your report. Better yet, you can set up a consultation with a practitioner to talk through your entire report, including any resonating toxins.
***Use code kandi to get $20 off your scan!***
SECTION 5: ENERGETIC HORMONAL IMBALANCES
It is important to identify hormonal imbalances in the body, as they can create a domino effect of stress throughout your systems. They are usually related to stress in the endocrine system, resonating toxins and/or nutritional imbalances.
If any of your hormones are resonating as high or low, they will be listed on your report along with a description of their function in your body.
***Use code kandi to get $20 off your scan!***
SECTION 6: BALANCING REMEDIES
This section will provide proven natural remedies to address any resonating stresses in your body and help bring it into balance. These remedies will include herbal remedies, supplements (like vitamins) and homeopathic remedies.
Your samples will be scanned against any suggested remedies to ensure they vibe energetically with your biology, making your balancing regimen a very individualized and effective approach to healing.
If you opt to purchase the suggested balancing remedies, be sure to enter code kandi5 at checkout to get $5 off.
Again, The best results are seen by doing a set of 3 Full Scans and 3 balancing regimens, with 6 weeks between scans. If you purchase 3 Full Scans at once, you’ll get a $20 discount per scan + $20 off your total with code kandi.
If you’d like to discuss your report with a Balanced Health practitioner, click HERE to schedule a consultation. (They are awesome!) You can opt for a 30, 60 or 90-minute discussion.
If you plan to do multiple scans with Balanced Health and you’d like to discuss each one with a practitioner, you can buy a bundle of consultations to save money.
OTHER TYPES OF SCANS & SUBSCRIPTIONS
After completing a Full Scan, you can opt to try other types of scans:
- Sensitivity Scan – bioenergetically tests for environmental & food sensitivities (click HERE to see a sample report)
- Balancing Scan -bioenergetically tests for hormonal and nutritional imbalances + balancing remedies (click HERE to see a sample report)
- Dietary Scan -bioenergetically tests for environmental & food sensitivities + energetic hormonal imbalances (click HERE for a sample report)
- Remedy Scan – suggests balancing remedies consisting of herbs, homeopathic remedies and nutritional supplements (click HERE for a sample report)
- Prenatal Scan – bioenergetically tests for environmental & food sensitivities & energetic nutritional imbalances (click HERE for a sample report)
- Awareness Scan – bioenergetically tests for emotions, balancing colors, gems, essential oils, nutritional imbalances and polychrests (click HERE for a sample report)
***Use code kandi to get $20 off any scan!***
You can also sign up for Scan Subscriptions to get scanned regularly. This is especially helpful if you have multiple imbalances to address, or if you’ve been chronically ill for a long time. Be sure to use code kandisub to get $5 off your monthly subscription price. You can cancel your subscription at any time!
Click HERE for an overview of all the scans and subscription options.
RECAP OF DISCOUNTS
Here’s a recap of the discounts you can score with Balanced Health by using my codes:
- SCANS: Use code kandi to get $20 off scans!
- BALANCING REMEDIES: Use code kandi5 to get $5 off the balancing remedies recommended on your scans!
- SUBSCRIPTIONS: Use code kandisub to get $5 off a month for subscriptions!
UNDERSTANDING THE HEALING PROCESS
When it comes to healing the body, it’s helpful to think about the many layers of an onion. There are multiple layers to peel away in order to get to the core.
Your scans will pick up what’s at the outermost layer of your health dial at the time of the scan. As you work on balancing your body, deeper layers will be exposed and may reveal new sensitivities, resonating toxins and imbalances in other systems. This is totally normal and part of the healing process.
That’s why Scan Subscriptions are helpful to guide you through the healing process as your body continues to heal and balance. Again, you can use code kandisub to get $5 off your monthly subscription price.
Cheers to using bioenergetic testing to be healthy, empowered and thriving!
With love and gratitude,
DISCLOSURE: Any links above may be affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission – at no additional cost to you – if you purchase a product through them. (Click here to view my full Disclaimer & Disclosure statement.) This helps me continue providing FREE information to help you become a Whole Health Ninja. Thanks for your support!