I enjoy walking around barefoot as much as possible to capitalize on the healing effects of connecting with the Earth’s natural charge. (You can learn all about how that works here.)
The only downside is that the skin on my feet gets dry and cracked more easily due to so much direct friction with the ground.
Here’s a peek of them at their worst:
The goods news is there’s a simple and totally natural remedy to whip them back into shape!
THE NATURAL REMEDY
Here’s the simple remedy to get your feet soft and glowing:
- 2 Ounces of Jojoba Oil
- 7 Drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 7 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 6 Drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 4 Drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Plant Therapy is the brand of essential oils I personally use and highly recommend. Their quality is top-notch, they have an organic and KidSafe line, and they offer FREE shipping and returns on every order!
Click HERE to check Plant Therapy out.
- 2 Oz. Glass Pump Bottle (I love these.) or Glass Dropper Bottles (I use these.)
- Stainless Steel Funnel (I use these.)
- Remove the top of the glass bottle and position the funnel inside the bottle opening to add the liquid.
- Add the essential oils (grapefruit, lavender, peppermint and ylang ylang).
- Fill the bottle the rest of the way with jojoba oil.
- Shake the bottle well to mix the ingredients. Be sure to shake it before each use.
- After you’ve washed your feet, apply the oil liberally all over them. For the best results, cover your feet with socks after applying the oil and leave them on for several hours to lock the moisture in. (I like to do this before bedtime, so the oil can work its magic for several hours while I sleep.)
Not only does this oil get your feet soft and glowing, it also makes them smell fantastic!
Need essential oil supplies?
If you’re in the market for an essential oil diffuser or other essential oil goods for awesome DIY remedies like this, click HERE to check out the tools I use and recommend.
Cheers to getting soft and glowing feet in a healthy and natural way!
With love and gratitude,
DISCLOSURE: Many of the links above are affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission – at no additional cost to you – if you purchase a product through them. (Click here to view my full Disclaimer & Disclosure statement.) This helps me continue providing FREE content to help you live a fit and fabulous life without busting your bank account. Thanks for your support!